The pair got home around 12:15 last night.
Cordelia was simply reacting to the vaccines as I suspected. She slept fitfully last night, but she did sleep, so she’ll probably be all better by this afternoon.
The ER staff was not patronizing. They said that at her age, hell and fire would not take her. Apparently at the two month mark, we could have just waited until the morning and called our regular doctor. And beginning next month we can treat her as we would any child with a fever (which I assume means, only call someone if she acts really off, or it reaches some absurd number).
Good to know.
The laundry’s mostly caught up. Now, I’ve just got hang in there until nap time…