I meant to update y’all sooner, but I forgot.
I met with Zeb’s case worker today. She doesn’t know much more than I do, but we are planning on Zeb being here for a little while longer. It could yet be quite a time.
All contact with mom is cut off, so I’m inclined to think that there’s a lot more to this case than we know yet. It’s probably pretty messy. We’re still waiting on more information to see if dad can visit. There will be two meetings next week. At that point I should learn more. In the meantime, I went shopping again. I got some presents for Christmas and clothes to last us throught the next few weeks. He and Simeon are setteling in well, and now that his schedule has adjusted to a more mom friendly time, I’m doing well with him too.